Sunday, October 5, 2014

4000 Fan Appreciation Event

Woohoo!! What a couple years it has been! I started crocheting February 2012. I learned at a community crocheting class that my friend Diane was teaching with another lady. It was something I just decided to do because it was $20, it would get me out of the house for a couple hours once a week. I never in my wildest dreams anticipated that it would lead me to something that has quite literally changed my life.

I had the intention of making random hats and scarves for gifts but IT clicked. Something seriously CLICKED and in October 2012 I wrote my first pattern... leading to nearly 100 patterns to date!

Now, my Forever Stitchin page has surpassed 4000 likes! I can't even come up with the words I need to express the all encompassing gratitude I have for every single person who - for whatever reason - liked my page through this space of time.

To the regulars, the people I recognize, the people who show me love every day on that page, the people who have become my FRIENDS - I do not mean this lightly when I say you are a very huge part of my every day!! I am appreciative of each of you that share your craft with me, your enthusiasm for what I create, your excitement in seeing what I come up with next. You are all a part of my inspiration and I am absolutely not Forever Stitchin without you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, for every like, comment, share and bit of love you show me!!!!

Now that the mushy stuff is out there - lets get to the FUN stuff!! ;)

This giveaway will work a lil bit differently than most events lately. There is no "liking" on Facebook involved - actually, we're encouraging you to get away from Facebook! I will be posting 1 post per vendor with 'instruction' on how to be entered to win their prize and that instruction will be interacting off of Facebook! It will be easy peasy and it will lead you to another website where you can see what each vendor has to offer! We would love you to LIKE our pages, of course, if you want too! We would love for you to share our pages and our creations and most of all, interact with us!!!

So without further ado, here is a look at our incredible sponsors and what they are donating!







Prize: a 10 pack any size and color 
to 1 winner





Prize: 3 patterns to 1 winner









Prize: this beautiful skein 
of hand dyed yarn










3 patterns to 2 winners












Prize: Shaker Cup + 3 Shakeology flavors 









Prize: 3 patterns to 1 winner
 









Prize: 1 Sheet of Labels










Prize: 4 patterns to 1 winner









Prize: 5 patterns to 1 winner










Prize: 5 Patterns to 1 winner 









Prize: 1 pattern to 1 winner










Prize: Crocodile Stitch Skirt Pattern












Prize: 1 pattern to 1 winner



















Prize: 2 patterns to 1 winner









Prize: 10 patterns to 4 winners
Red Heart Yarns
Prize: 1 Red Heart Yarns Prize Pack to 1 winner
Red Heart Website




















This event will run from October 6th through October 9th on >> my Forever Stitchin facebook page << and winners will be drawn October 10th! A GIANT thank you to ALL of the incredible vendors who have donated and are helping me celebrate this milestone! You're all complete awesomeballs!!!! I wish everyone the best of luck! I can not wait to see who gets to enjoy these amazing prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment