Thursday, July 24, 2014

Hooded Cowls

I've had multiple people share with me the pattern from The Velvet Acorn for the animal cowls asking me if I could make them - of course I can make them ;) My BFF asked if I could make one for her daughter - of course I said yes! BOOM... the explosion of awesome winter gear came afterwards!

These are so much fun to work up and so easy too! The yarn can be tricky, since it uses a Super Bulky weighted yarn but if you have access to it, it's wonderful! I'm sure doubling up regular worsted weight / 4 ply yarn would work as well, but it might alter the end look a lil bit. The color options would be endless if you went that route though!

I look forward to making more of these babies in the coming months!

Visit my facebook page to message me and get one for your fave creature ;)

Forever Stitchin
on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment