Monday, July 14, 2014

Forever Stitchin Creature Line

Awhile ago I was doodling in my sketch pad and started creating some random funky creatures. I realized I could turn them into real characters. There's a story to go along with them - although it is totally random and not even remotely complete, it's in my head and it will come to life as I continue to make these creatures!



Introducing Whitney, she is fun and crazy! She blossoms daily and is indestructible! 

This is Francesca, aka Francie, 
she's the LIFE of the party!  

And this is Robotera, she's the one who holds everything together!! 

The patterns for these 3 creatures are available now in my Ravelry store and I will continue to add to them with new characters and their story will start to come together more!

Watch this space!


No comments:

Post a Comment