Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Lapgan for Grandma

This project started out with the intention of being a birthday present for my Mom but her birthday is in November and... well... it's August! 

I was able to finish the 30,000 stitches in approximately 30 hours over 9 days so instead of waiting until November, the boys and I are just going to give it to her as a "We love you Grandma" present the next time we see her! Those are the best presents anyways, I think haha

It is 150 sts and 200 rows, measuring 3.5 feet by 4 feet without the border. I will add that next week, after I decide what color combo I think will look the best! I showed her today and she loved it! I can't wait to get it finished up and give it to her!

We love you Grandma Cindy!


Visit me on Facebook - Forever Stitchin - to see more of my work! 


No comments:

Post a Comment