Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Paw Patrol Puppies!

Finally all 6 of the puppies inspired by the TV show characters from Paw Patrol are completed! I started working on them before Christmas and it took me about a month to get them all done and released!

They were so much fun to make! I had so many friends and Forever Stitchin likers say that they could never find Paw Patrol toys anywhere and it'd be great to have a crochet pattern for them so.. away I went!

Chase, Marshall, Rocky, Rubble, Skye and Zuma are a helpful bunch of puppies who work with their human friend Ryder to help friends get out of dangerous misadventures!

Here they are! The Patrol Pup Crew!



Chase
































Marshall
Rocky

Rubble

Zuma

Skye

You can find the patterns for all of these Pups individually on Ravelry and Craftsy or in 3 packs on Etsy! If you have any questions or need help with any of my patterns you can find me on Facebook or you can email me: foreverstitchin@yahoo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment